Debro Announces Name Change

By April 21, 2016 Debro News

Brampton, Ontario (April 21, 2016) – Throughout our 96 year history, Debro has sported a number of different company names. From its humble beginnings in 1920 as the “Drew Brown Company” through the 1960’s when the name was changed to “Debro Chemicals” and then again in the 1990’s when following the acquisition of Atlantic Pharmaceuticals the name was changed to “Debro Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals”. With the divestiture of the Pharmaceutical business in 2012, and a change in ownership shortly after, the company name reverted back to “Debro Chemicals Inc.” Today our business and the industry’s we serve have evolved which is reflected by new designations such as “supply chain solutions”, “innovations”, ingredients. All of this reflects the total advancement of professional services that continues to reshape traditional chemical distribution. “Debro” today remains a strong and recognizable brand that links our past, our future and that of the industry that we are proud to be a part of. With that, effectively immediately our new company name is “Debro Inc.”